Shaft Mounted Speed Reducer
Standard and non-standard available
With high quality and competitive price
Packing as per customer’s demand.
We promise will offer the best price by the high quality in china! We also accept special order about the products. If you are interested in our products. Please do not hesitate to let us know.We are pleased to give you the detailed information.We promise that our products would be safety and were in high quality and reasonable price. If you are interested in our products, please contact us asap.We are sincerely looking for your cooperation.
EP Shaft Mounted Speed Reducer (SEP) is one of the most versatile drives offering the largest ratio range and capable of powers up to 280kW. Features
- Model in 7 sizes B,C,D,E,F,G,H with nominal gear ratios of 5:1, 13:1 and 20:1
- Extended 2 year warranty (optional).
- Mounts direct onto the driven shaft:
- No alignment problems.
- No shaft couplings.
- Flexible motor mounted in a convenient position.
- No expensive adjustable base plate is required for the motor, as V-Belt tensioning is done by the use of a torque arm which can be simply shortened or extended to swing the shaft mounted speed reducer about its output hub to tension the ‘V’ -Belts.
- Quick and easy speed changing via belt drive.
- Final output speed can be very accurately obtained by adjusting the ‘V’ -Belt’ drive ratio.
- High efficiency by using helical gears
- Single – 98% efficiency.
- Double – 96% efficiency.
- Anti-run back device can easily be fitted on site.
- Most shaft mounted speed reducers (SMSR) use “6000” series I. S. O. plan Taper Roller Bearings, stocked around the world.
- Double lip type oil seals used throughout in shaft mounted gearbox.
- Shaft Mount Gear boxes can be mounted in any position.
- Proven history of success in all industrial applications; particularly, conveyors & elevators in the construction industry.
- Long established and proven drive system.
- Wide range of variation available: Shaft mount, face mount, foot mount, motor mount, hydraulic input, screw conveyor adaptor.
- Shaft Mounted Speed Reducers (SMSR) are ultra compact when compared to other designs.
- AGNEE offers a full comprehensive repair facility including spares availability for shaft mounted gearboxes.
Dimension chart for Shaft Mounted Speed Reducer Sizes B-H
|SIZES||A||B||C||D||E||F||Input Shaft Keyway||H||J||K||P||T||U||V||W||X||Y|
Power Rating (KW)