- Place of Origin:
- Brand Name:
- Gearing Arrangement:
- Output Torque:
- Input Speed:
- Output Speed:
- motor power:
- center distance:
mechanical gear reducer
- Supply Ability:
- 1000 Set/Sets per Month
Packaging & Delivery
- Packaging Details
- plywood case , or as customer requirement
- near to Shanghai port
Quantity(Sets) 1 – 1 >1 Est. Time(days) 30 To be negotiated
ZDY160-1.8- I ~IX-N/S input speed750 rpm, motor power80 kw, mechanical gear reducer
Mechanical gear reducer characteristics
(1) High carrying ability
(2) Low noise
(3) Small size,light weight
(4) High efficiency
(5) Long service life
Mechanical gear reducer mounting
(1) Input shaft axis,output shaft axis,prime mover and load axis must be coaxial .The tolerance should be in the permisson tolerance value of the coupling .Hammer should be forbidden when mounting the coupling.
(2) After asssembly, fill the tank till the lub.Oil level is between the hight of up and low marks.
(3) Turn the reducer manually without any jamming before operation and make it run 2 hours continuously offload . The running should be smooth without any shock , vibration or leaking . The fastening pieces should be tight.
Mechanical gear reducer operation
(1) Replace new lub.Oil after operation of the first 30 days .Normally,replace the lub. Oil every 3 months if the reducer works continuously for long term. Replace the lub.Oil every 6 months if the reducer works less than 8 hours every day.Check the quality of the lub. Oil periodically.Replace the lub.Oil periodically. Replace the lub.Oil to the specified level.
(2) If the reducer stops working for over 24 hours,it can not work with load until complete lubrication of gears and bearings is available.For the reducer with motor,start the motor for several minutes first,then the reducer.
(3) Lub.Oil choice as follows:ambient temp 10°C~0°C,L-CKC46~L-CKC68;0°C~30°C,L-CKC100~L-CKC150;above30°C,L-CKC220.
Mechanical gear reducer maintenance
(1) Shut down the reducer if temperature is above 60°C or oil temperature is above 85°C or there’s any abnormal noise . Find out the causes and remove the breakdown . If there’s any gear face-catching ,repair it,replace the oil and run the reducer.
(2) Open the cover to coat 587 sealing glue if oil leakage occurs during operation. If there’s any oil leakage of oil sealing ,replace it at once.
(3) The lub. oil has been drained out before delivery. So the reducers cannot be stored over 6 months for fear of corrosion.
(4) We’ll not take any responsibility if any problems arise caused by consumer’s dismounting or structure change without any discussion.
Mechanical gear reducer Quality Control
Quality guarantee 1 year