Gearing Arrangement: Worm Brand Name: EED
Input Speed: 1400 rpm Output Speed: 14 rpm to 186 rpm
Rated Power: 0.06 ~ 4KW Output Torque: 2.6-479N.M
Color: Blue/Silver or on request Origin: ZHangZhoug, China (Mainland)
Warranty: 1 Year Application: Industry
Supply Ability: 20000 Piece/Pieces per Month
Extra Service: OEM is welcome
QC System: ISO9001:2008
Packaging & Delivery
Package: Wooden box/Paper carton
Port: HangZhou/ZheJiang or on request
|TYPE||Worm Gear Speed Reducer/Worm Gearbox|
|MODEL||NMRV series size:571,030,040,050,063,075,090,110,130,150|
|COLOR||Blue(RAL5571)/Silver grey (RAL9571) or on your request|
|PACKING||Wooden box/Paper carton|
|USAGES||Foodstuffs, Ceramics, Packing, Chemicals, Pharmacy, Plastics, Paper-making, Machine-tools|
|IEC FLANGE||IEC standard flange or on request|
|LUBRICANT||Shell or Henry|
About CHINAMFG since 1984
HangZhou Melchizedek Import & Export Co., Ltd. is a leader manufactur in mechanism field and punching/stamping field since 1984. Our main product, NMRV worm gear speed reducer and series helical gearbox, XDR, XDF, XDK, XDS have reached the advanced technique index of the congeneric European and Janpanese products. We offer standard gears, sprockets, chains, pulleys, couplings, bushes and so on. We also can accept orders of non-standard products, such as gears, shafts, punching parts ect, according to customers’ drawings or samples.
Our company has complete set of equipment including CNC, lathes, milling machines, gear hobbing machine, gear grinding machine, gear honing machine, gear shaping machine, worm grinder, grinding machines, drilling machines, boringmachines, planer, drawing benches, punches, hydraulic presses, plate shearing machines and so on. We have advanced testing equipments as well.
Our company has established favorable cooperation relationships with sub-suppliers involving casting, raw material, heat treatment, surface finishing and so on.
The most advantage of the speed reducer is the technique of cobber clad, which can enhance the occlusal force between the bronze and core wheel.
|Application:||Motor, Machinery, Marine, Agricultural Machinery|
|Hardness:||Hardened Tooth Surface|
|Installation:||as for Request|
|Layout:||Worm and Wormwheel|
|Gear Shape:||Worm Gear|
Can a Worm Gearbox Be Used in Heavy-Duty Machinery?
Yes, a worm gearbox can be used in heavy-duty machinery and is often chosen for such applications due to its inherent characteristics and advantages:
- High Torque Transmission: Worm gearboxes are known for their ability to transmit high torque loads, making them suitable for heavy-duty machinery that requires significant power transmission.
- Load Distribution: The design of worm gears provides robust load distribution and excellent contact between the worm and worm wheel teeth. This enhances their load-carrying capacity, making them capable of handling heavy loads without premature wear or failure.
- Compact Design: Worm gearboxes are compact and offer high reduction ratios in a single stage. This allows for the reduction of high input speeds to lower output speeds, often required in heavy-duty machinery.
- Overload Protection: Worm gears have a natural self-locking feature, which means the gear cannot be easily back-driven by external forces. This feature provides inherent overload protection, preventing damage to the gearbox and machinery in cases of sudden load spikes.
- Smooth Operation: Worm gearboxes offer smooth and steady operation, which is crucial for heavy-duty machinery where precision and controlled movement are essential.
However, when considering the use of a worm gearbox in heavy-duty applications, it’s important to ensure proper engineering and sizing. The design should account for factors such as load, speed, duty cycle, lubrication, and temperature to ensure optimal performance and longevity.
Overall, worm gearboxes are well-suited for heavy-duty machinery across various industries, including mining, construction, manufacturing, and more.
Materials Used for Worm Gears
Worm gears are manufactured using a variety of materials to meet different application requirements. Some commonly used materials for worm gears include:
- Steel: Steel is a popular choice for worm gears due to its strength, durability, and wear resistance. It can handle heavy loads and is often used in industrial applications.
- Bronze: Bronze offers good lubricity and is commonly used for the worm gear (worm) component. It provides effective wear resistance and works well in applications where quiet operation is essential.
- Cast Iron: Cast iron is known for its high strength and durability. It’s often used for worm gears in applications where shock loads or heavy-duty conditions are expected.
- Aluminum: Aluminum worm gears are lightweight and corrosion-resistant, making them suitable for applications where weight reduction is important.
- Plastic: Some worm gears are made from plastic materials such as nylon or acetal. These materials are often chosen for their self-lubricating properties and quiet operation.
- Composite Materials: Composite materials can offer a combination of properties, such as lightweight construction and corrosion resistance. They can be suitable for specific applications.
The choice of material depends on factors such as the application’s load, speed, operating environment, and required performance characteristics. It’s important to consider these factors when selecting the appropriate material for worm gears to ensure optimal performance and longevity.
What Industries Commonly Use Worm Reducers?
Worm reducers are versatile mechanical components that find applications in various industries due to their unique advantages and capabilities. Some of the industries that commonly use worm reducers include:
- Material Handling: Worm reducers are widely used in material handling equipment such as conveyors, bucket elevators, and cranes to control movement and manage heavy loads.
- Automotive: They are utilized in automotive manufacturing processes, assembly lines, and vehicle positioning systems.
- Food and Beverage: Worm reducers are used in food processing and packaging machinery where hygiene and cleanliness are crucial.
- Agriculture: Agricultural equipment like irrigation systems and tractors use worm reducers for controlling rotational motion.
- Mining and Construction: Heavy-duty applications in mining equipment, excavators, and construction machinery benefit from the torque multiplication provided by worm reducers.
- Energy: Wind turbines and solar tracking systems use worm reducers to convert low-speed, high-torque motion into rotational energy.
- Textile: Textile machinery employs worm reducers for controlling speed and tension in weaving and spinning operations.
- Packaging: Packaging equipment relies on worm reducers for precise movement and positioning of packaging materials.
- Medical: Medical devices and equipment often utilize worm reducers for their accuracy and controlled motion.
- Printing: Printing machines use worm reducers to regulate paper feed and ensure consistent printing quality.
Worm reducers’ ability to provide high torque output, compact design, and self-locking characteristics makes them suitable for applications requiring reliable and controlled motion across various industries.
editor by CX 2023-09-22